Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- Pantera CEO Says Billions Will Turn to Bitcoin, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash …
- Which NW Louisiana football teams are still alive?
- Play of the Year: Iota’s Reverse Touchdown Scores Victory
- Baker High falls to Iota 31-14 late in Class 3A second round
- IOTA (MIOTA) – Bytes.io using IOTA for its microtransaction capabilities: IOTA use case is growing
IOTA is a cryptocurrency, but that doesn’t tell you much. It’s very different from other forms of digital money like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Dash — it’s designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its developers see a future where machines trade resources (electricity, storage, bandwidth, data, etc.) and services with each other using IOTA as payment. So what is IOTA, exactly? How does it work, and what are its advantages over other cryptocurrencies?
IOTA solves many of the problems other cryptocurrencies face. This is because it’s not based on a blockchain but rather on a directed acyclic graph (DAG), referred to as the Tangle.