Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- On March 20-21 The Crypto IOTA (IOT) rose in value over 0.63%
- IOTA (MIOTA) – Significant progress on Trinity Wallet: Reason to stay bullish on IOTA (MIOTA)
- One iota introduces mobile POS to Hawes & Curtis
- Global Hexamethyldisilazane Market Demand 2019 – Dow Corning, Evonik, IOTA, Jiangxi …
- IOTA’s Latest Partnerships Could Take it to New Heights : Here is What We Think
IOTA is a cryptocurrency, but that doesn’t tell you much. It’s very different from other forms of digital money like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Dash — it’s designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its developers see a future where machines trade resources (electricity, storage, bandwidth, data, etc.) and services with each other using IOTA as payment. So what is IOTA, exactly? How does it work, and what are its advantages over other cryptocurrencies?
IOTA solves many of the problems other cryptocurrencies face. This is because it’s not based on a blockchain but rather on a directed acyclic graph (DAG), referred to as the Tangle.