- Qtum (QTUM) Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $155.95 Million
- QTUM (QTUM) sheds -6.51% on January 20-21
- 2019 Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Market Report Including Top Key Players Like Qtum , TRON …
- Qtum Hits 24-Hour Volume of $173.67 Million (CRYPTO:QTUM)
- The Defiance Quantum ETF (NYSEARCA:QTUM) Announces Special Dividend of $0.04
Qtum (pronounced “Quantum”) is a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Qtum is a combination of Bitcoin Core, proof-of-stake, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). It allows smart contracts to be executed on a proof-of-stake consensus model as part of an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO), which is part of the Bitcoin transactional model.
The project is being developed by the Singapore-based Qtum Foundation. Its CEO is Patrick Dai. The top coin holders are believed to hold about 90% of the supply.