- Tether Trading Down 0.8% This Week (USDT)
- How to Make Profit from Bitcoin? Sharing by Bexplus Expert Player
- Binance Expands Trading Pairs for Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- Dogecoin [DOGE] : a safer bet for investors in bear markets than stablecoin
- What Is Trading Bots? Why It Is Needed By So-Called “Leading Company”?Behind The Scene.
Tether is a cryptocurrency that’s meant to be backed one-for-one by the US dollar. The idea is to have the price stability of the dollar combined with the operational ability of a cryptocurrency. It’s what people in the crypto world call a “stable coin.”
The cryptocurrency was created in 2015, originally called Realcoin, and there is $2 billion-worth of so-called USDT in circulation today, according to industry data source CoinMarketCap.com. It was hit by a $31 million hack last November.