- Blockchain Adoption—VeChain Attracts H&M’s Arket for Testing
- H&M Launches A Product Tracking Pilot Project By VeChain (VET)
- H&M fashion brand uses VeChain to provide detail info of their products’ origin
- VeChain (VET) Product Tracking Pilot Project Launched by H&M
- Confirmed: Fashion Empire H&M Testing VeChain Technology
VeChain is a blockchain-enabled platform that is designed to enhance supply chain management processes. By utilizing tamper-proof and distributed ledger technology, VeChain provides retailers and consumers with the ability to determine the quality and authenticity of products that are bought. From product source materials, to servicing history, and spare part replacements, every single piece of information about the supply chain movement of a product can be recorded and verified to bring about a supply chain management ecosystem that is secure for all participants.