Your privacy is important to us
It is very important that you know that we will never share your information with anyone. Honesty.
What information do we collect about you?
When you make a purchase or inquiry, we may ask for your name, email address and other contact information. We may also retain correspondence between us.
We use Google Analytics software to record traffic to our website, which stores anonymous information about each visitor.
How do we use this information?
Our sole purpose in collecting this information is to provide you with a better service. From time to time, we may notify you when we have news or special offers on the subject. We use statistical information to develop our website to better meet the interests of our visitors.
By using the kryptoraha.ee page, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
Cookies are anonymous and are not linked to a visitor’s profile.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website.
By using cookies, we can provide a better user experience on the website, for example, cookies help to remember your previous visits and choices made on the website.
– to collect usage patterns and statistics;
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to provide offers and marketing messages better suited to the needs of the user;
– to gather the information needed to develop the website;
– to log in, personalize the page and fill in the forms;
– to make the content on the page easier to share on social media;
– to provide content (Facebook, Google).
What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies – temporary cookies – are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after you close your browser. Temporary cookies, for example, are used to remember the contents of a website’s shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after the website has been closed. Persistent cookies have different expiration dates, and some of them remain in the user’s device for days, months, or even years.
List of third-party cookies:
– You can read the terms and conditions of Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How to restrict and delete cookies?
The user can delete cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on his device. To do this, the user must change the privacy settings of the browser.
See your browser’s user guide for instructions.