Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- <b>Cardano</b> Exhibits Possible Bullish Crossover; Trades Above $0.090
- IOHK, United Nations Offer $10000 for Sustainable Blockchain Project
- Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction: Bitcoin, <b>Cardano</b> and Ethereum – European Wrap 25 September
- Moonstake Mobile Wallet App Significantly Updated - Now Supporting ADA Staking
- <b>Cardano</b> Price Forecast: ADA bulls return ready for revenge
Cardano is a technology platform that runs the Ada cryptocurrency. Daedalus is the cryptocurrency wallet that holds Ada.
It was created by blockchain development firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) and led by Charles Hoskinson, former co-founder of BitShares and Ethereum, and aims to run smart contracts, decentralized applications, side chains, multi-party computation, and metadata.
Cardano develops their currency around a Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA). It uses the Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm to achieve decentralized consensus in its network. In this protocol, slot leaders generate new blocks in the blockchain and verify the transactions. Anyone holding a Cardano ADA coin can become a slot leader. Cardano uses Haskell, a programming language with a high degree of fault tolerance.