Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction: Bitcoin, <b>Cardano</b>, & IOT – Asian Wrap 14 Jul
- <b>Cardano</b> Price Analysis: ADA/USD continues to trend in a narrow $0.011–range
- This Week in Crypto: Chainlink Hits $8, <b>Cardano</b> Shelley Nears, Dogecoin Goes Semi-Viral
- <b>Cardano</b> and Tezos Face Stiff Resistance Ahead of Their Ascent
- Crypto analyst discusses potential of upcoming Alt Season
Cardano is a technology platform that runs the Ada cryptocurrency. Daedalus is the cryptocurrency wallet that holds Ada.
It was created by blockchain development firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) and led by Charles Hoskinson, former co-founder of BitShares and Ethereum, and aims to run smart contracts, decentralized applications, side chains, multi-party computation, and metadata.
Cardano develops their currency around a Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA). It uses the Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm to achieve decentralized consensus in its network. In this protocol, slot leaders generate new blocks in the blockchain and verify the transactions. Anyone holding a Cardano ADA coin can become a slot leader. Cardano uses Haskell, a programming language with a high degree of fault tolerance.