Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- Cardano market overview: ADA/USD surges by 16% in one week
- Market Analysis: Bitcoin (BTC) Rises Back to $4000 Resistance Level After Drop Yesterday, Crypto …
- Cardano Continues to Surge After 1.5 Mainnet Release, Up 15% Over 7 Days
- Cardano (ADA) Reaches Significant Milestone with Cardano 1.5
- Cardano Price Changed by 9.75 percent
Cardano is a technology platform that runs the Ada cryptocurrency. Daedalus is the cryptocurrency wallet that holds Ada.
It was created by blockchain development firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) and led by Charles Hoskinson, former co-founder of BitShares and Ethereum, and aims to run smart contracts, decentralized applications, side chains, multi-party computation, and metadata.
Cardano develops their currency around a Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA). It uses the Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm to achieve decentralized consensus in its network. In this protocol, slot leaders generate new blocks in the blockchain and verify the transactions. Anyone holding a Cardano ADA coin can become a slot leader. Cardano uses Haskell, a programming language with a high degree of fault tolerance.