Hind dollarites | Hind Bitcoinides
- This Is How Tamannaah Bhatia Spends Her Money!
- Software AG: <b>IOTA</b> is clearly ahead of blockchain on adaption scale
- <b>IOTA</b>, Dash, Chainlink Price Analysis: 25 September
- Global Assessment In Higher Education Market 2020 (Covid-19 Outbreak) Latest Trends ...
- 'Black Men Vote Too' initiative voter registration event scheduled in New Haven
IOTA is a cryptocurrency, but that doesn’t tell you much. It’s very different from other forms of digital money like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Dash — it’s designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its developers see a future where machines trade resources (electricity, storage, bandwidth, data, etc.) and services with each other using IOTA as payment. So what is IOTA, exactly? How does it work, and what are its advantages over other cryptocurrencies?
IOTA solves many of the problems other cryptocurrencies face. This is because it’s not based on a blockchain but rather on a directed acyclic graph (DAG), referred to as the Tangle.