- Crypto Exchange Coincheck Supports Trading for BAT Tokens
- <b>Qtum</b> Technical Analysis: <b>QTUM</b>/USD blasts through $2 with a 15% price increase
- <b>Qtum</b> Completes Testnet Hard Fork Prior to the Real Event in August; Adds Offline Staking
- Crypto Conversation: <b>Qtum</b> Let's You Stake Offline
- <b>Qtum</b> Introduces Offline Staking in a Recent Testnet Upgrade, Mainnet Hard Fork Scheduled for ...
Qtum (pronounced “Quantum”) is a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Qtum is a combination of Bitcoin Core, proof-of-stake, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). It allows smart contracts to be executed on a proof-of-stake consensus model as part of an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO), which is part of the Bitcoin transactional model.
The project is being developed by the Singapore-based Qtum Foundation. Its CEO is Patrick Dai. The top coin holders are believed to hold about 90% of the supply.