- <b>QTUM</b> Launches QiSwap Mainnet; Its First Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Platform
- DeFi is coming to <b>Qtum</b> on Friday
- <b>Qtum</b> Goes DeFi With QiSwap Mainnet Launch
- China crypto ranking: EOS #1, Ethereum #2, TRON #4, IOTA #30
- <b>Qtum</b> is Running from Google Cloud Servers, Operation Costs Shrinks 30%
Qtum (pronounced “Quantum”) is a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Qtum is a combination of Bitcoin Core, proof-of-stake, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). It allows smart contracts to be executed on a proof-of-stake consensus model as part of an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO), which is part of the Bitcoin transactional model.
The project is being developed by the Singapore-based Qtum Foundation. Its CEO is Patrick Dai. The top coin holders are believed to hold about 90% of the supply.