- EOS, BAT, <b>VeChain</b> Price Analysis: 30 November
- Top 3 Gainers Of The Week Verge, Cardano, <b>VeChain</b>: Shrug-off the broad corrective trend
- Bitcoin Cash, EOS, <b>VeChain</b> Price Analysis: 28 November
- <b>VeChain</b> presents results of partnership with Walmart China
- <b>VeChain</b> Price Forecast: VET breaks down following multiple sell signals
VeChain is a blockchain-enabled platform that is designed to enhance supply chain management processes. By utilizing tamper-proof and distributed ledger technology, VeChain provides retailers and consumers with the ability to determine the quality and authenticity of products that are bought. From product source materials, to servicing history, and spare part replacements, every single piece of information about the supply chain movement of a product can be recorded and verified to bring about a supply chain management ecosystem that is secure for all participants.